With FaceFactoryWebEdition, a 3D avatar design entertainment product, GedonSoft GmbH brought its first, own product on the market in 2004.
Based on the FaceShadingShape technology, the software provided the opportunity for anyone to make themselves into an animated, human 3D avatar
and to breathe life and voice into this virtual entity. A convenient export system makes it possible to immediately use the self-developed 3D avatar on the web.
As a further product in the entertainment field, various addons followed for the Sims 2 and were sold successfully across Europe.
- Face Factory – your face in the Sims 2
- Fashion Factory – your fashion studio for the Sims 2
- Living Factory – your furniture studio for the Sims 2
- Styling Factory – your styling- and hair studio for the Sims 2
Face Factory and Fashion Factory were able to reach the TOP 20 in PC games in France.
Since 2006, GedonSoft GmbH has specialized in developing software per individual requirements
for their national and international customers in the following areas:
- robotics applications
- medical technology
- automotive industry
- logistics solutions
- aerospace technology
Through outstanding cooperation with our customers and partners, in the past 15 years we have steadily expanded our expertise and competencies
and successfully developed our own technologies for the 3D capture of detailed geometries.
- CrossShadingShape (CSS) technology for 3D data capture, tracking and realistic 3D reconstruction or coordinate determination in robotics
- FaceShadingShape (FSS) technology for 3D data capture, tracking and realistic 3D reconstruction
- ShapefromGesture (SfG) motion capturing procedure that works marker-free and without a defined basic position
- LivingFactory Library for 3D visualization and control in real time
- SmartLight Library for 3D tracking and light control, automated light control in traffic routing and system control
- SmartCallibration Library